First things first, if you have never purchased or worn latex, then take a quick look at this months Fetish 101: The Beginners Guide to Wearing and Caring for Your Latex to get some of the basics down. Once you have a good idea about latex garments you’ll be wondering where you might be able to buy latex, wear latex, and of course, show off your latex! Online shopping has taken any embarrassment out of trying out your new kinks… so take a look at what we’ve found for you! Check out some of the sites below to help you ease into the latex lifestyle!
Where to Buy Your Latex
$ = Low End / Try Before Investing (Includes All Types of Garments)
$$ = Low-Mid End / Foundation Pieces (Underwear, Gloves, Stockings)
$$$ = Mid-High End / Investment Pieces (Dresses, Shirts, Catsuits, Skirts, Corsets)
$$$$ = High End / Haute Couture (Custom Pieces, High Fashion)
- Amazon.com – [ $ ] Yes, you read that right. For anyone who is trying out the latex lifestyle you can start with some cost effective experimentation via Amazon with their relatively inexpensive latex clothing. Sort of like a “try it, before you really buy it” option.
- Etsy.com – [ $ ] Similar to the above option, but these garments are all hand-made and can be more expensive, but you can also find some nice inexpensive options here as well.
- EBay.com – [ $ ] Again, a cost effective option for looking for your first pieces on latex clothing. You do need to remember the old adage, “you get what you pay for” – so remember that most of these inexpensive pieces might also tear easier as well. Be gentle when trying them on.
- Sub-Shop.com – [ $$ ]
- LoveHoney.com – [ $$ ] Many adult online superstores, like LoveHoney, have a selection of latex clothing which can be another inexpensive way to try out latex clothing before making a bigger investment.
- TheLatexStore.com – [ $$ ] Creating Latex Clothing for over 14 years. We specialize in latex clothing, rubber clothing and latex fetish fashion.
- LatexExpress.com by Libidex – [ $$ ] Libidex offers a ready-to-wear line of latex pieces which are great to a beginner latex lover.
- CatalystLatex.com – [ $$ ] Real Clothes in Rubber. Latex clothing for all.
- LatexCatfish.com – [ $$ ] Premium Latex Manufactory by Helena Chan.
- BabyLove’s Latex by Renee Masoomian – [ $$$ ] Internationally shown and published fashion and latex designer. Home of BabyLove’s Latex.
- HouseofHarlot.com – [ $$$ ] Since 1991 House of Harlot has been making some of the finest latex creations in the world. Recognized around the planet!
- KatVooDoo.com – [ $$$ ] A French-based leading designer of fetish fashion accessories and lingerie, design and manufactures a full range of ladies wear in latex since 2006.
- VengeanceDesigns.net – [ $$$ ] Our style is always evolving and our mission is to provide high quality, made-to-
measure, latex clothing and accessories at affordable prices.
- Baroness.com – [ $$$ ] Latex Clothing, Alternative Rubber Fetish Fashions & Sexy Clothes for Women & Men since 1995.
- Libidex.com – [ $$$ ] Libidex is at the forefront of latex fashion and specializes in latex clothing, rubber clothing, latex fetish, rubber boots, fetish clothing, latex clothes and rubber clothing.
- VexClothing.com – [ $$$ ] Discover the latest custom made and ready-to-wear latex rubber fetish clothing for Women and Men. Plus custom cosplay costumes.
- PandoraDeluxe.com – [ $$$ ] Latex Clothing and Lingerie. London-based fetish and fashion brand specializing in innovative, high-end designs for latex lovers.
- WilliamWilde.com – [ $$$ ] William Wilde is a London based designer and costumier who specializes in exquisite hand-made latex, rubber clothing and accessories.
- Dawnmatrix.com – [ $$$ ] Dawnamatrix is a USA-based latex fashion designer specializing in bespoke handcrafted latex fashion.
- MaggieDelena.com – [ $$$ ] Maggie Delena has been a clothing designer since 1997 and was drawn into the world of latex clothing by the allure of fashion and rubber combined.
- MeatClothing.co.uk – [ $$$ ] Meat is a London-based fashion brand that specializes in latex. Meat is the collaborative fashion venture of London based designers.
- Simon-O.com – [ $$$ ] Latex clothing made in Austria since 1996. Our own production of fetish and latex clothing.
- SyrenCouture.com – [ $$$ ] One of the premier manufacturers of latex clothing, latex fashion, and custom latex/rubber originals, Syren Fetish Fashion designs range from basic latex fetish wear to fashionable latex dresses.
- Polymorphe.com – [ $$$ ] Latex fashion clothing and rubber fetish clothing & accessories. 100% hand made in Canada, by Polymorphe.
- TortureGardenLatex.com – [ $$$ ] Launched in London in 2002, Torture Garden Latex is the latex fashion off-shoot of the world’s most famous fetish club.
- AtsukoKudo.com – [ $$$$ ] Japanese designer based in London, England for Fetish fashion clothing in Latex Rubber. Celebrities like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Grace Jones and Kate Moss.
- DeadLotusCouture.com – [ $$$$ ] The label was founded by the Italian-Japanese fashion designer Nange Magro. Dead Lotus Couture’ s identity is borne of an emotional world, comprising sinuous, sensual shapes that reveal a dark spiky elegance with a sophisticated touch. Volumes and devious geometry are combined to bring out your foxiest alter ego. Each item is specifically designed to caress and accentuate your body shape at its best, transporting you to a parallel universe of imaginative and surreal beauty. Every creation holds in itself a precious little world built around a foundation of research, quality and innovation.
Where to Wear & Show Off Your Latex
- FetishCon.com – Join Us for Four Days of Kinky Fun in Sunny Florida at Fetish Con! Great for anyone new to the fetish scene looking for a safe place to try out your kinks!
- RubberCult.com – Billed as ‘the UK’s only total rubber event’, nothing but latex is worn by everyone at Rubber Cult. There’s total rubber cabaret, latex catwalk shows and more.
- TheFetishParty.com – Monthly Strict Dress-code Fetish Parties in South Florida by Fetish Factory.
- WastelandSummerFest.com – Summerfest is created for open-minded people of all genders who dare to be who they want to be. Wasteland, known as the Wildest party on Earth!
- LondonFetishWeekend.com – London’s fetish club promoters band together to create a weekend of parties, shopping and socializing.
- TortureGarden.com – Our fetish events attract 800 – 2500 people monthly to various London venues.
- MontrealFetishWeekend.com – The MFW is 6 days and nights of fantasy-filled adventure! From fantasy-themed events to beautiful play scenes, fashion, expo, demos, workshops and an incredible fetish photo walk, all events are located in the heart of Montreal’s downtown gay village.